1. Engines: Must be a commercially available lawn and/or garden tractor engine. 25HP engine allowed. 44 cubic inch
2.Cylinder Head: Must be stock head with no external welding. Epoxy okay. No valve restrictions. No inverting the heads, stock appearing.
3. No limit on the cam shaft.
4. OEM crank shaft, no steel crank shaft, no billet cranks.
5. Clean up on top of block okay.
6. Must be carburetor, no fuel injection with carb being no bigger than 1.2 venturi.
7. Steel fly wheel mandatory.
8. Spark plug to remain in stock location.
9. Air cleaner or velocity stack okay.
10. Kill switch required.
11. Electric fuel pump okay.
12. No homemade intake manifolds - factory intakes only.
13. Wheelbase - 56 inches maximum.
14. All other general rules and safety rules apply.
15. Fuel: Methanol or gas.